Riding the Wave of Change: Managing the Polarity of Students’ Emotional & Academic Needs
In this pre-recorded learning opportunity, Marty Chaffee & Jenelle Williams discuss and guide you through the process of polarity mapping.
The Coronavirus has brought with it many questions. For educators the biggest questions are how do we ensure that students attain all of their learning objectives AND how do we support their basic needs of safety and belonging. In this two part webinar, participants will explore the concept managing the polarities of student humanity AND academic achievement. Using a scripted protocol, participants will be able to facilitate a dialogue with groups on these two crucial student needs to identify actions needed.
- Understand polarity thinking
- Learn tools/strategies to facilitate a group dialogue to manage the polarity
When purchasing this webinar, you will receive a digital download that includes:
- Slides for Sessions 1 & 2
- Webinar Recording of Sessions 1 & 2, approximately 30 minutes each
- A Folder of Handouts for Sessions 1 & 2