Planting Seeds: Mini Sessions
As we embrace our new normal and settle into our virtual learning spaces, what can we now begin to consider in our planning for an unknown future in schools? It is not too early to begin thinking about how we support students, staff, families, and community throughout the summer and into the fall.
SELECT TWO MINI SESSIONS FOR $25.00
The following mini sessions will dig deeper with school leaders from across the State. Using resources, examples and models, participants will be supported to plan strategically for new ways of doing school. We recommend attending or viewing the Planting Seeds Intro Courses prior to attending or viewing your two mini sessions.
Mini Session Schedule:
- Summer Learning | May 19, 2:00 – 2:30PM
- SEL, WSCC & MICIP | May 21, 2:00 – 2:30PM
- Curriculum Planning | May 26, 2:00 – 2:30PM
- Professional Learning | May 29, 2:00 – 2:30PM
- Communication & Connection | June 2, 2:00 – 2:30PM
There are no reviews yet.