We are so excited to welcome Debbie McFalone for a new virtual course to explore how Uncommon Leaders are navigating this time. In these two 30-minute sessions, we’ll explore what we’re learning about ourselves as leaders right now, as well as strategies for leading during times of significant change. See the list below for content….We hope you’ll join us!
When: April 14 & 16 | 2 – 2:30 PM EST
Where: VIRTUAL (Zoom)
Session 1 | April 14: Who Are You As The Leader?
- Your leadership legacy is being shaped right now
- Balancing the four areas of your life
- The power of resilience
- The gift of Quadrant 2 time
- The Fork In The Road: 6 things to consider during change
Session 2 | April 16: Leading Your People Through This Time
- Understanding grief and loss in “the neutral zone”
- Focusing on communicating and connecting
- What makes a happy life?
- Resources for encouraging the heart
- Daring leadership during this time