Michigan Institute for Educational Management is a nonprofit organization established to provide professional development activities for all school personnel. Employees of member school districts are eligible for up to a 25% discount on virtually all conference and seminar registration fees. Catch a ride on the MIEM Team! Join Michigan Institute for Educational Management today!
Discover how much you can save each year with your member benefit discount on Sprint products and services.
Take advantage of your Michigan ASCD member benefit to receive discounted prices on select products and services. Simply purchase your phone, rate plan and accessories from our site. Your discount is already built into your price in this exclusive online store.
Visit our online store: www.sprint.com/michiganascd
Recycle your old technology, and help Michigan ASCD defer the costs of our professional learning events
The Enterprise Charity Buyback Program
By mailing in your old devices, with this free shipping label for the Enterprise Charity Buyback Program, you can assist Michigan ASCD in planning timely and cost-effective professional learning opportunities. Sprint will send Michigan ASCD a check, on a monthly basis, for devices collected the previous month, and proceeds will be used to plan learning opportunities for our members.
Download the free shipping label here: http://michiganascd.org/sites/default/files/sites/default/files/documents/files/label-michigan-ascd-1.pdf
Sprint has just launched an amazing suite of K-12 solutions FOCUSED on 1:1 / Mobile Learning for Students, Faculty, IT and Administration which include:
K-12 Wireless Campus Manager – Total Life Cycle Management Solution
- Turnkey – Fully Managed Bundled 1:1 solution which includes
- Policy Development
- Procurement System with Approval Controls
- Mobile Device Management
- CIPA Compliant Web Filtering
- Learning Management Software
- Curriculum Development Tools including Common Core
- Device Staging and Imaging
- Asset Management
- RMA Support
- POC Helpdesk
- Professional Development
- Most of the solution is eRate Eligible
K-12 CNS Campus Connect
- Sprint will Extend our Network into your School
- Sprint Provided Backhaul
- Surgical Approach Allows to Target Learning Areas
- Partially or Fully Funded by Sprint
Microsoft Office 365 Cloud-Hosted
- Sprint offered bundled Productivity Suite
- Exchange OnLine
- 25GB mailbox plus up to 25MB email attachments
- Share Calendars, Contacts and Tasks
- Increased Security
- SharePoint OnLine
- Boost Collaboration in the cloud with shared storage and quick access to documents
- Access files from anywhere on mobile devices, tablets and PC’s
- Easy to use and ready to use templates
- LYNC OnLine
- Directly communicate with up to 50 faculty and students
- Online meetings/class discussions, screen sharing and whiteboarding
- Ability to collaborate outside your schools with learners worldwide
- Office Web Apps
- View and edit, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and OneNote documents virtually anywhere across multiple devices
- One or many can simultaneously edit Excel spreadsheets and OneNote notebooks
- Allows for printing from a web browser
To find out more about what others are doing, or what Sprint can do for you, reach out to Jeff Muglia – Public Sector Account Manager and K-12 Specialist – 248-390-0930 – firstname.lastname@example.org.
An organizational and educational consultant, Dr. Colflesh works with school districts in the state providing presentation, facilitation, consulting and coaching services. She appreciates most the opportunity to provide facilitation of group work in districts and communities. Her experience includes work as a teacher, principal, staff developer and ISD administrator. Several sources have provided the development of her organizational development knowledge and skills: a strong mentor, many hours of professional development and training, coaching support from nationally-known consultants, an emphasis in her doctoral studies, and plenty of practice and reflection.
Nancy earned her doctorate at Michigan State University where her dissertation exploring the relationship between women’s lives and their leadership values and beliefs earned the Distinguished Dissertation Award from the American Educational Research Association’s Special Interest Group: Research on Women in Education. In addition to her consultant work, she also is a member of the adjunct faculty in the Department of Educational Administration in Michigan State University’s College of Education. She recently was recognized by her EAD colleagues with the UCEA Excellence in Educational Leadership Award. Above all, she is a learner.
SchoolSpring strives to lead the industry with efficient and innovative solutions for connecting education organizations and institutions with an online community of applicants, allowing employers to recruit, hire and retain the most qualified educators. Schoolspring enables job seekers to find their dream job while staffing our nation’s classrooms, preparing our children for a bright future.